Post Judgment Modifications

In the event a substantial involuntary change in circumstances has occurred following entry of a final judgment in your family law matter, you may be entitled to a modification.  While Florida law currently does not permit modifications to those portions of the judgment related to equitable distribution of the marital assets and marital debts, issues involving parental responsibility, time sharing, child support, and alimony can potentially be modified.

Free Consultation

Contact Us